Saturday, July 09, 2011

So I'm was stuck at Boston Logan ...

I was in Boston for a two day business-related conference. (Don't ask me about the conference. That's work related and I find it energy sapping to discuss.)

My itinerary connects through Baltimore. Leave Boston around 6PM, get into Columbus around 10:45PM. Sort of late but I've flown through Baltimore before and there are certainly worse airports to get stuck in. I check the status of my flight before leaving downtown Boston and it appears that my flight is delayed by an hour. I briefly consider hanging out in downtown Boston for a bit before heading to the airport but decide against it since i) you never know how long it will actually take to get to the airport (Boston traffic ain't something you want to be stuck in) and ii) I have no idea how long it will take to get through security.

No comments: